You may have decided that dental implants are the best tooth replacement option for you due to their extremely high success rates and amazing functionality. But how do patients find the right provider for their individual health needs and budget? To help our Havre de Grace, MD patients narrow their options down, we have created this page of important information about choosing your dental implant provider.
In order to help determine if your potential provider is the right one for you and your needs, Family Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry recommends patients ask the following types of questions:
1) How many years has your provider been practicing dentistry? How long have they been offering tooth replacement services?
2) Does your provider have any special training in dental implants? Is your provider licensed and/or certified in dental implant treatment? Have they taken any courses to help train them in dental implant placement?
3) Is your provider using the latest technology in tooth replacement? What kind of products do they use? Are they top of the line?
4) What is your provider’s dental implant success rate? Do they have pictures of former patients they can show you to demonstrate their skills?
5) Will my procedure be performed entirely in-office or will parts need to be outsourced to another provider?
6) Has your provider ever had any disciplinary action?
7) Will I need any supplementary procedures prior to my dental implant placement?
8) Will your provider give you a detailed written estimate after your dental implant consultation? Will your consultation be complementary? Is there an obligation to purchase products or services after the consultation?
If your provider will not answer these questions then you should search for another provider.
If you are looking for an option that can restore your confidence and transform your smile, dental implants could be an excellent option for you. Unlike other tooth replacement options, dental implants offer permanent functionality, lasting strength, and unsurpassed beauty. So end the discomfort, frequent replacement, and inconvenience of those other tooth replacement methods and get a healthy, attractive smile with dental implants.
Dr. Grubb has served his community during nearly four decades of dental treatment and care. Over that period of time, our staff has collected a wealth of experience and knowledge that we use to provide superior dental care and the most up-to-date techniques. Additionally, we work hand-in-hand with our patients to customize the perfect treatment plan for their needs, goals, and budget. Here are some other reasons you should consider using Family Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry for your dental implant procedure:
At Family Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry, we are proud to offer you the best services and great payment options for our dental implants. For that reason, our patients can rest assured that our products, equipment, and procedures are all carefully chosen to ensure the highest quality results for our Havre de Grace, MD patients. With the wonderful qualities afforded by dental implants, patients can once again smile with confidence and enjoy renewed tooth function. Don’t hesitate; contact us today for your dental implants consultation and get started on that beautiful smile you have been dreaming about.
Richard V. Grubb
203 S. Washington St.
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Monday: 8AM – 4PM
Tuesday: 9AM – 6PM
Wednesday: 8AM – 4PM
Thursday: 8AM – 4PM
Saturday: 8AM – 1PM (once a month)